IOCL Recruitment 2018 for 350 Trade Apprentices & Accountant
350 Apprentices & Accountant Recruitment @IOCL
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices at its Operating Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below: A. Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification (Latest)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Southern Region, published Latest Jobs official notification Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18 / 2 post of Trade Apprentices & Accountant 350 posts at IOCL Official Website www.iocl.com More Details about IOCL Recruitment 2018 at mention below link.
IOCL Job details
No. of posts: 350
Name of Post:
Trade Apprentices: 200 posts
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 79
- Karnataka: 39
- Kerala: 36
- Telangana: 22
- Andhra Pradesh: 24
Trade Accountant: 150 posts
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 70
- Karnataka: 30
- Kerala: 10
- Telangana: 20
- Andhra Pradesh: 20
IOCL Apprentices & Accountant Eligibility (Education Qualification)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -> 10th Class Pass with 02 year ITI in Fitter trade.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) -> Matric with 02 year ITI (Electrician) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -> Matric / 10th with 02 year ITI in Electronic Mechanic trade.
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -> Matric with 02 year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist) -> Matric with 2(Two) year ITI in Machinist course.
STIPEND: Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Trade Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non- Creamy layer) candidates.
Period of Apprenticeship Training: As indicated against respective Discipline codes.
IOCL Apprentices & Accountant Selection process:
- The Selection process would consist of two stages e. Written test . The Written Test will be of two hours duration & would mainly comprise of objective type questions on the relevant discipline. However there would be some questions on general knowledge, awareness & reasoning also. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical Examination” before they commence the application The guidelines are available in the following link : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx-> Pre Employment Medical Format.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online IOCL Apprentice Jobs from official website www.iocl.com. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 05.02.2018 to 19.02.2018 through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2017-18. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18 / 2
- Last date for submit online application: 19/02/2018
- Written test will be held on: 04/03/2018
Important Online Application link: