Deendayal Port Trust (Kandla Port Trust) Recruitment 2018
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment
Deendayal Port Trust, Formerly Kandla Port Trust (DTP) publish Latest Official jobs notification for the post of Sr. Accounts Officer & Deputy Secretary posts at Official website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in. Interested & Eligible Candidates Apply DTP (Deendayal Port Trust) Recruitment 2018 read full official notification and check other details at mention below link.
Kandla Port Recruitment 2018
Deendayal Port Trust Filling up the one post each of of Sr. Accounts Officer & Deputy Secretary Formerly Kandla Port Trust by absorption through composite method
Deendayal Port Trust jobs Latest notification 2018
Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Sr. Accounts Officer, in the scale of pay of Rs.20600-46500 (IDA), and Deputy Secretary, in the scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500, by absorption through composite method from the officers of Major Port Trusts , as per the Recruitment Rules (Annexure-I &II).
Deendayal Port Trust Sr. ACcounts Ifficer & Deputy Secretary Post
The names of the eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of recruitment rules for the above mentioned posts, may be forwarded together with their applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-III), alongwith the following documents to this office on or before 31 /01/2018 :-
DPT Posts Details
No. of Posts: 03
Name of Posts:
- Sr. Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
- Deputy Secretary: 01 Post
Sr. Accounts Officer: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Deputy Secretary: A Degree from a recognized university. Post Graduate degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Social Work / Labour Welfare or allied subjects or degree in Law from a recognized university / institution
How to Apply
The names of the eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of recruitment rules for the above mentioned posts, may be forwarded together with their applications in the prescribed format, along with the following documents to this office.
- Attested copies of ACRs of the applicants for the last 5 years.
- Attested copies of all certificates.
- No- Objection Certificates of respective Ports.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Vigilance / Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the Proforma
The applications received through proper channel only will be entertained. The applications received after the last date or without ACRs or otherwise incomplete will not be consideredDeendayal Port Trust Recruitment
Official Jobs Notification & Important Dates
- Advertisement No.GA/PS/Sr. AO-DS/2017
- Last date for submission application: 31/01/2018
- View official Jobs Advertisement: Click here
- Download Recruitment Application Form: Click here
- View Official website : http://www.kandlaport.gov.in