SJVN Recruitment 2018 for 270 Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
SJVN 270 Apprentice Job
Satluji Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) (A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Himachal Pradesh) A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites application Graduate / Technician Apprentice Recruitment / bharti 2018 at mention below link http://sjvn.nic.in/. read full official notification and other details are mention below.
SJVN Jobs Details
No. of Posts: 270
Name of Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma): 50 Posts
- Technician Apprentices (IT): 120 Posts
SJVN Eligibility Criteria
Graduate Apprentices : Full time Degree in Engineering / Technology in related branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
Technician Apprentices (Diploma): Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State
Technician Apprentices (IT): Minimum 10th Pass and two years ITI course in relevant Branch /Trade or 10+2 level vocational course in relevant branch/ Trade
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 5,000/- Per Month
Training duration: One Year
SJVN Apprentices Selection Criteria
Selection Criteria: There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
How to Apply
For ITI Apprentice : Logon to http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in ->> Apprentices ->> Apprenticeship Registration.
- For Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of ` 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
Notification & Important Dates
Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 19/12/2017
Closing date for submitting applications through website