CSMCRI Recruitment 2017-18
Central Salt Bhavnagar (CSMCRI) CSIR Published latest Jobs notification for the Post of Scientist / Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist in Level 11 / Level 12 / Level 13 of the Pay Matrix at Central Salt (CSMCRI) Website http://www.csmcri.org/
OPPORTUNITIES FOR BRIGHT & RESULT ORIENTED INDIAN NATIONALS
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network and workshop.
Name & No. of Post :
- Principal Scientist 01 (UR)
- Senior Scientist 03 (UR)
- Scientist/Senior Scientist 01 (PWD)
- Scientist 02 (1 SC – 1 OBC)
Education Required :
Ph.D. in Chemistry with 3 years’ post Ph.D. Experience relevant to the job. Ph.D. in Chemistry with 2 years Post Ph.D. experience relevant to the job. M. Tech. in Chemical Engineering. (More in Official Notification)
- The positions carry Pay and Allowances, such as HRA, TA, DA etc. at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Bhavnagar. Other benefits, such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical expenses, are also available. The employees are provided with residential accommodation as per CSIR rules.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion scheme for Scientific & Technical Staff.
- All new entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” on defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01-01-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by the Old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
HOW TO APPLY: The interested candidates may download the prescribed Application Form from the Institute website: www.csmcri.org. Application Form can also be collected in person from the Recruitment & Assessment Cell of the Institute during office hours OR by sending a requisition to the Section Officer (R&A), CSIR – CSMCRI, GB Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 at email@example.com through e-mail.
Applicants should send their applications in the prescribed Application Form (Annexure – I). The following documents should be attached with application duly completed in all respects: Applications, in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the post of ___________________ Post No._______ Advt. No. 4/2017”, must reach the following address on or before 31.01.2018:
Address : The Administrative Officer CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Gijubhai Badheka Marg Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
Official Notification : Advertisement No. 4/2017 for 7 Group IV Scientific Posts: Closing Date – 31st January 2018
Press Note : Read Here
Application form : Download Here
View More Details : http://www.csmcri.org/Files/advt_4_2017.pdf