RBI Recruitment 2017
RBI 526 Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Latest Jobs Official notification for the 526 Bank Job for the Post of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. So Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment from website is http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbioattoct17/ and read official notification before apply are as under.
RBI Jobs 2017-18 Details
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendants Notification 2017-18
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
No. of Posts: 526
Name of Posts: Office Attendants
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age limit: Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Upper age limit will be relaxed applicable read notification.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) Online payment:
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Office Attendant Written exam Paper Style
- Online Test:
- Reasoning: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- General English: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- General Awareness: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- Total: 120 questions & 120 Marks
- Composite Time: 90 minutes
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz.; Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 22,339/- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz.; Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 22,339/-
How to Apply
Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” which will open a new screen. 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.RBI Recruitment 2017
Official Notification & Important Dates
- on-line registration of application: 17/11/2017
- Last Date of registration of application: 07/12/2017
- editing application details Last Date : 07/12/2017
- Last date for printing application form : 22/12/2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
- View official advertisement: Read here
- Apply online RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18