GNFC Vacancy 2017
GNFC Executive Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) published latest jobs official notification for the post of Human Resource Department & Finance & Accounts Department on GNFC Website https://www.gnfc.in, So Interested & Eligible Candidates Apply before read full official notification & other details about GNFC Recruitment are mention below link.
GNFC Jobs Details
Name of Posts:
- Human Resource Department
- Finance & Accounts Department
- Human Resource Department:Should be First Class
MSW / MHRM / MBA(HR) / MHRD / MLW from recognized Institute/University (Full Time Course)
- Finance & Accounts Department:Should be First Class Graduate in
Com. (Accountancy) / M.Com (Accountancy) / MBA (Finance) from recognized Institute/University (Full Time Course) / Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
Human Resource Department : Salary will be in Commensurate with Qualification, Experience and current CTC.
Finance & Accounts Department Salary will be in Commensurate with Qualification, Experience and current CTC.
Selection Process (Please Note) :
- All candidates must possess any of the above mentioned qualification and good academic records.
- Kindly note that Apprenticeship/Internship/Articleship period as well as Training period will not be considered in the number of years of experience.
- Interested candidates are required to submit an application in the attached format alongwith photo copies all certificates with regards to age, qualification, experience, last salary slip, Aadhar Card, one passport size photograph fixed on application.
- These all documents are Mandatory. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- The candidates strictly meeting with our requirements in terms of qualification and relevant experience only will be considered for further evaluation.
- Knowledge of Gujarati & English languages is preferred.
- The selected candidate may be placed at Bharuch office / any other office of the Company, as per requirement of the Company.
- Candidates who have attended the interview earlier, needs to mention the details in the application.
- Please note that canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for the selection process.
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement for the amount of Rs.2.5 lakh for the period of 5 (Five) years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit an application in sealed envelope as mentioned above, but not later than 15 November 2017. and other details on GNFC website : https://www.gnfc.in
Address: Hard-copy of the application to be submitted to:
Shri R S Joshi, AGM, HR Dept., Corporate Office, GNFC Ltd.,
PO: Narmadanagar, Dist: Bharuch – 392 015 (Guj) Last Date: 15.Nov.2017