Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd. (DNS Bank) intends to fill 40 Bank jobs positions in Assistant Manager cadre at various locations pan Maharashtra, in phase manner at on DNS Bank Website www.dnsbank.in.
DNS Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017-18
candidates will have to apply to DNS Bank after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of Posts: Assistant Manager
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified as under: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must be a domicile of Maharashtra State and should necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form-pertaining to category, age, educational qualifications etc. Please note that, under any circumstances, no change in details provided during online registration will be permitted at any stage after submission of registration form of the online application. Merely applying, appearing and being shortlisted in the examination and/or in the subsequent interview does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Bank. The Bank in no way is liable to assign reason for rejecting the candidate.
Any Graduate Degree in Arts and science Discipline from a recognized University. However, the candidates with Degree (Graduation) in the faculty of Engineering, Medical, Para Medical, Technical Graduation or Diploma shall not be allowed to participate in the process and their candidature shall not be permitted.
Operating and working knowledge in Computer Systems is a mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/ Diploma in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
500/- (including GST) for SC / ST / OBC / BC / NT candidates and ₹ 600/- (including GST) for all other (General) candidates. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards(RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.1996 (both dates inclusive). The Relaxation in Maximum Age is allowed upto 5 years for SC, ST, OBC, BC and NT candidates. Relaxation in Upper age limit: Relaxation in Age is allowed upto 5 years for SC, ST, OBC, BC and NT candidates. The category-wise vacancies shall be as under:
Online Examination and Interview:
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:.
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests will be available only in English. DNS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the website www.dnsbank.in
The examination will be tentatively conducted online in venues across Thirteen centres i.e. in Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai), Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Satara, Sangli, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Ahmednagar and Kolhapur.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available as per the region, cutoff score will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at Mumbai only. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in. Please note that, any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the DNS Bank reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre /set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website and need to Registration
- Candidates to go to the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank’s website dnsbank.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
DNS Bank Jobs Notification : View Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Key Dates:
- Last date for submission of Online Registration: 04/12/2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination : 31/12/2017
- Online Examination : In the month of January 2018
- Declaration of result status of examination : 3 days after conducting of Online examination
- Download of call letters for Interview : 15 days after declaration of result
- Conduct of Interview : 3 days after last date of downloading interview call letters
- View DNS Bank Website : www.dnsbank.in