BOB Recruitment 2017 for 337 Head, Manager & Executive
BOB Head, Manager, Executive 337 Recruitment 2017-18
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Bank Job published Latest Job notification for the post of Head, Manager & Executive for 337 Vacancies on BOB website https://apps.bobinside.com. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online for BOB 337 Recruitment at mention below link.
RECRUITMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES IN BANK OF BARODA
As a part of the Bank’s ambitious strategy to launch Wealth Management Services to HNI/UHNIs, Bank of Baroda is looking for Wealth Management professionals with proven skills and requisite experience in wealth management.
No. of Posts: 337
Name of Posts:
- Group Head: 04 posts
- Operations Head: 01 posts
- Territory Head: 25 posts
- Senior Relationship Manager: 223 posts
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent): 41 posts
- Client Service Executive: 43 posts
Educational Qualification: Wherever the eligibility in education qualification is mentioned as MBA or equivalent, the course is required to be of 2 years duration and Full time. Course completed through correspondence/part-time/distance are not eligible. Preference will be given to candidates having IRDA certification and NISM certification for sales and distribution of insurance and mutual fund products respectively.
Age limit: 20 to 50 Years Post Wise Various (See in official notification)
Jobs Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
REMUNERATION: Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts. CTC will be fixed, however selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format,BOB Recruitment 2017 for 337 Head, Manager & Executive
Official notification & Important Dates
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 12/12/2017
- View BOB Recruitment official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
- View more details: Click here
- BOB website : https://apps.bobinside.com