SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
SSC JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACT) EXAMINATION, 2017
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th CPC w.e.f. 5th January 2018 to 08th January 2018.
SSC Jr. Engineer 2017-18 Post Details
Name of Post: Jr. Engineer
- Central Water Commission Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water Commission Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- CPWD Junior Engineer (Civil)
- CPWD Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Department of Post Junior Engineer (Civil)
- MES Junior Engineer (Civil)
- MES Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- MES Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Farrakka Barrage (Project) Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Farrakka Barrage (Project) Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Farrakka Barrage (Project) Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Director General Border Roads Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Director General Border Roads Organisation Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Director General Border Roads Organisation Junior Engineer (Mechanical )
- Central Water Power Research Station. (Civil)
- Central Water Power Research Station.
- Of Quality Assurance (Naval) Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) – (Mechanical)
- Of Quality Assurance (Naval) Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)- (Electrical)
- National Technical Research Organisation (Civil)
- National Technical Research Organisation (Electrical)
- National Technical Research Organisation (Mechanical)
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Various Diploma / Degree in engineering Various Faculty like, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil etc. (see details in official advertisement)
Age limit: Various Post Wise Age Limit & Relaxation Applicable)
Application Fee: Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/-.
SSC Jr. Engineer Jobs Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
Centre of Examination & Centre Code
Western Region Centre : Ahmedabad -7001 Mumbai-7204, Nagpur-7205, Panaji-7801, Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Ist Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai Maharashtra – 408020.
SSC Jr. Engineer Online Examination 2017
SSC JE 2017 Examination will take place in 2 stages. The examination will be organized based on the latest pattern decided by Staff Selection Commission. The paper first will be of 200 marks whereas paper second will carry 300 marks. Total 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper-I : (Computer Base Mode) : General Intelligence & Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- Objective type – 50 Marks
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 100 Marks
- Part –A : General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
- Part-B : General Engineering (Electrical) OR
- Part-C : General Engineering (Mechanical)
Paper-II : (Written Examination)
- Conventional Type – 300 Marks
- Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
- Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR
- Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates All applications must be submitted online only at www.ssc.nic.in or www.ssconline.nic.in Detailed instructions as in Annexure-IIA and Annexure-II B may be referred to.SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
Official Notification & Important dates
- Date of Publication: 21/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/11/2017 (till 05:00 PM)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date – 17.11.2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 20/11/2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 05/01/2018 to 08/01/2018
- View SSC Junior Engineer Jobs advertisement: View here
- Apply online (SSC Jr. Engineer 2017)