RPF Constable Recruitment 2017
Railway Protection Force (RPF) Government of India, Ministry of Railways published latest jobs regarding official notification for the post of Constable No. of 19952 vacancies at RPF Official website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Protection force Application form
Railway Protection force – RPF Applications are invited from eligible Male and Female candidates for filling up the posts of Constable in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- in the Railway Protection Force (RPF) including Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Details are given below:
RPF Recruitment 2017 Constable Notification
RPF Recruitment 2017 Notification Released. Get Complete Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancy Notification 2017 details here attached mention below file So Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Check & Read full Official details e.g. RPF Railway Constable Recruitment Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Total No. of Vacancy, Pay Scale, How to Apply Important Dates & Schedule, Here RPF Constable Bharti 2017 Official Notification.
RPF Constable Bharti Official Notification declared
RPF Constable Bharti / Recruitment 2017: All Candidates are Looking for Government Jobs (Govt.Jobs) in Indian Railway Protection force for 10th Pass here is good news for Central Government Jobs in Railway Protection Force as Constable Post Official Jobs Notification, So, good opportunity for all Male and Female candidates So Candidates Read how to Apply RPF Constable Jobs their official website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in & Employment portal newspaper that, RRB’s invited all the eligible candidates for RPF Recruitment 2017-18 notification for 19952 women and Man Constable Posts .
RPF Recruitment 2017 Online Application form Download
All the interested and Eligible candidates can Apply online or can directly download Application form from the official website of www.indianrailways.gov.in on or before Last date 14th October 2017. Here you will get RPF – Railway Protection Force jobs official notification, Download Application form how to apply RPF Recruitment 2017 full detail read full details as under.
RPF Recruitment 2017, 19952 Constable Vacancy Notification : Check Here
RPF Recruitment Application form 2017, Download Here
Railway Protection Force (RPF) is going to release a big Advertisement for Railway Constable Jobs in Indian Railway Employment News or Rojgar Samachar : Full Summery of RPF / RPSF Constable Recruitment 2017 Details :
|RPF/ RPSF Constable Vacancy Notification 2017|
|Name of Board||Railway Protection Force/ Railway Protection Special Force.|
|Name of Post||Constable.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||19,952 vacancies.|
|Last Date for RPF Applications Submission||14th October 2017.|
|Job Category||Indian Railway Jobs.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India.|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational qualification:The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board. Educational qualification obtained from institutions other than a recognized State Board or Central Board should be submitted along with the Government of India notification declaring that such educational qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/Xth Class for employment under Central Government.
- Age limit:The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1 st July 2011. That is, he/she must not have born before 01/07/1986 and after 01/07/1993. Age mentioned in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.
- Application Fee:An examination fee of Rs.40 is payable in the form of a crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft. Cheque or Money Order will not be accepted Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes and Ex-servicemen need not pay the Examination Fee.
- PAY AND ALLOWANCES: The post carries a Pay of Rs.8460/- in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- with such allowances that are admissible under Railway Rules.
- INELIGIBILITY: No person who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person shall be eligible for appointment in the RPF including RPSF.
- METHOD OF RECRUITMENT: Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification.
- The Written Examination will consist of 120 multiple-choice objective type questions of one mark each and shall be of 90 minutes The questions paper will be of matriculation standard with 120 as maximum marks. The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness. Candidates will be required to answer all the questions. Each correct answer will be awarded 1(one) mark and 1 (one) mark will be deducted for 4 (four) incorrect answers. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Candidates must bring the Call Letter at the time of written Call letter will be sent by post. No one will be allowed to appear in the written examination without a call letter.
- Question Paper will be set in the languages shown in the third column of the table given The corresponding Nodal Chief Security Commissioner to whom the application should be sent is also shown in the table. Applicants who wish to have the question paper in a particular language may indicate so in the Application Form. Language, once chosen cannot be changed under any circumstance.
Syllabus for RPF Recruitment 2017
- Total question: 120
- Total marks: 120
- Time: 90 minutes
- Question paper standard: 10th / Matriculation
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 35
- Arithmetic: 35
- General Awareness: 50
- Negative marking: 1/4 (25%)
- Question Paper language: Click here
Extra Marks for RPF Recruitment 2017
- NCC: –
- B Certificate of NCC – 01 mark
- C Certificate of NCC – 02 mark
- Maximum mark for NCC certificates is 02.
- Benefit is available only on production of Original Certificate.
- This benefit is not available to Ex-Servicemen.
- Represented University at inter-university sports – 01 mark
- Represented State at inter-state sports – 02 marks
- Represented India at international sports meet – 03 marks.
- Medal winner at national level sports meet – 03 marks
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) AND PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT:
PET will consist of three events namely, 1600mts/800mts run, High Jump and Long Jump. A candidate has to qualify in all the three events as shown in the table given below. No marks shall be awarded to any of the events. The minimum qualifying standard for each event is as specified under:
RPF Constable Exam Pattern:
RPSC SI Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Marks||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||50||50||120 Minutes|
|English Comparison||50||50||120 Minutes|
HOW TO APPLY: A. Examination Fee: An examination fee of Rs.40 is payable in the form of a crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft. Cheque or Money Order will not be accepted Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes and Ex-servicemen need not pay the Examination Fee. Minorities will mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians (Parsis). Economically backward classes will mean the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.50000/- (rupees fifty thousand) per annum. The following authorities are authorised to issue income certificates for the purpose of identifying economically backward classes:
Application form: a) The format of the application form is given in Annexure ‘A’. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in) or taken from the Employment News or from this advertisement and submitted on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and sent to the Nodal Chief Security Commissioner corresponding to the language chosen for the Question Paper. Only one application need be sent. The addresses of the Nodal Chief Security Commissioners, the details of the person in whose favour the Draft/IPO shall be drawn and the place where payable are given below. The languages for the question paper are also shown against each Nodal Chief Security Commissioner for the convenience of the applicants.