Gujarat TET Application Form 2017 Notification /Exam Date & Advertisement : Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Apply Online @ www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GSEB TET 2 Official Notification 2017
Good news for all candidates who has waiting for TET 2 Examination 2017, Every year a large number of students take part in the examination. Today GSEB & SEB Published Official Notification for Teacher Eligibility Test -2 in various News Paper in gujarat. So, Finally SEB TET -2 2017 Examination form will be starting from 9th June 2017 on Ojas Online Job Application System Portal “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”
Ojas TET 2 Online Application by gujarat-education.gov.in
Teacher Eligibility Test – 2 for Higher Secondary Teacher Std 6 to 8 ready to conduct the exam. All the arrangements are completed by Rajya Pariksha Board (SEB) State Education Board Official website gujarat-education.gov.in.
The exam is arranged by the Gujarat School Examination Board (GSEB).And they are going to conduct the exam soon.Recently they have published the notification regarding the exam that candidates fill the application form now.You have to visit the official website of the board and submit the Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form soon or before the last date.
Gujarat TET 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the exam : Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Conducting Body : Gujarat School Examination Board (GSEB)
- Online Application Official website : ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Online Application Starting Date : 09/06/2017
- Online Application Last Date : 19/06/2017.
- Fess Payment Last Date : 20/06/2017.
- View TET 2017 Official Notification : Click Here
- GSEB TET 2 Official website : gujarat-education.gov.in
- GSEB TET 2 Official Answerkey 2017 : Download Here
Education Qualification for TET: (Full Details view official notification)
For Primary Teacher Post : The Aspirant Must Have 10+2 Class With at least 45% Marks and also must have the 4 Years Elementary Education Diploma Or Diploma In Education(B.EI.ED) 2 Years
For Secondary Teacher: The Candidate Should Have Graduation Degree B.A/B.SC With 50% Marks and also the candidate must have B.ED From a Recognized Board.
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the written test.
Important Dates :
- Online application start from: 09/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 19/06/2017
- Last date for fee submission in Post Office: 20/06/2017
- GSEB TET 2 Exam Date : Available Soon.
Official Announcement TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 :
- GSEB TET 2 Official Notification
- Apply Online SEB TET 2 Application form
- View More Details Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test -2