Integrated Child Protection Scheme Anand Recruitment 2017
Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) published notification for recruitment for Counselor, Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker, House – father / House – mother, Storekeeper Cum Accountant, MBBS Doctor (Part Time / Voluntary). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, address details all are as under.
ICPS Anand Job details
No. of posts: 06 posts
Name of posts & Education Qualification :
- Counselor: 01 post
- Preferably M.A. in Psychology / Sociology MSW / Applied Psychology or MCS in Human Development with Minimum two years work Experience (Second Class Preference – MSW with tow Years, Counselling experience.
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker: 01 post
- A bachelor’s Degree in Social work of Sociology or Psychology as principal subject obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the central or a the State Act in India : or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as Unvisited under section 3 of the University Grants commission Act.
- House – father / House – mother: 02 posts
- Possess a Bachelors Degree Recognized University .
- Storekeeper Cum Accountant: 01 post
- Com Graduates and Tally Knowledge and one year experience
- MBBS Doctor (Part Time / Voluntary): 01 post
- MBBS Part Time
Age limit: 25 to 40 years
Selection Process : Final Jobs selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: District Social Security Office, Old Collector Office, Behind of District Panchayat, Amul Dairy Road, near circuit house, Anand – 388001.
Important dates & Official Links
- Last date for receipt of application: 29/05/2017
- View ICPS Anand Jobs official Notification