Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 :federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank Specialist Officers Jobs (Trade Finance) in Scale II. Federal Bank, A leading private sector banks invites applications for the position of Specialist Officer (Trade Finance) in Scale II on its official website https://careers.federalbank.co.in under career section. Federal Bank Jobs Interested candidates, who satisfy the eligibility criteria detailed below, are advised to apply online between 02.03.2017 and 15.03.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this notification. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. More Details about Federal Bank Online Jobs Application regarding information as under.
Federal Bank Job details federalbank.co.in
Name of posts: Specialist Officer (Trade Finance)
Educational qualification: Should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance OR International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
Age limit: 30 years
Probation Period : Selected candidates will be on probation for a continuous period of 1 year.
Pay Scale : Scale II 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
Selection Process : Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The selection process is likely to be conducted at the following centers / locations depending upon the number of applications shortlisted.
- Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for any stage of the selection process. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates after short-listing as mentioned herein. Short-listing will be done by taking into consideration the various attributes like qualifications / additional qualifications, experience etc.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following:
- To keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- To keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
- To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Apply Now” provided under “Recruitment process for Specialist Officer (Trade Finance)” in the ‘Careers’ page. After reading the instructions carefully, fill up all the details required in the online application form and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the last page of the application platform to submit / register your online application for the process. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form and retain the same for future reference.
- Intimation for downloading call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail / sms at the e-mail address given by them in the online application.
Important Dates & Link
- Last date for online application: 15/03/2017
Apply online Federal Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017