GEER Foundation Jobs 2017
Gujarat Ecological Education & Research (GEER) Published latest jobs notification for the vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Technical Assistants & Computer Person on its official website www.geerfoundation.gujarat.gov.in and other details are in mention below.
Gujarat Ecological Education & Research Recruitment
The GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar invites eligible candidates for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the following Project based contractual posts under the various research projects being implemented by the GEER Foundation at various location of Gujarat.
GEER Foundation Job 2017:
No. of posts: 14 posts
Name of posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF):05 posts
- Minimum 60% in M.Sc. Botany/Zoology/ Envt. Science/ Life Science/Forestry from recognized University OR M.Sc. (in above mentioned subjects) with min. 1 year relevant research experience.
- Technical Assistants:08 posts
- Sc. Botany/ Zoology/ Envt. Science/Life Science/ Forestry from recognized University OR B.Sc. Botany/ Zoology/ Envt. Science/ Life Science/ Forestry from recognized University with min. 55%.
- Computer Person:01 post
- MCA/ M.Com./ BCA/ B.com. from recognized University; CCC Certificate preferable.
Salary details: 8,000/- to 14,000/-
Age limit: 30 years
Selection Process : Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview which will be scheduled at the office of GEER Foundation, Gandhinagar as per the above mentioned dates at 9.30 A.M. with a covering letter indicating post applied for, latest Curriculum-Vitae, Dissertation Thesis, photocopies of mark sheets along with original certificates for verification, age proof and experience letter/ certificate (if applicable). For any query, please contact the Office at above mentioned number.
Important Notes :
- All the above posts are on contractual basis, the contract period shall be renewed after 11 months up to the project duration based on the The contract can be extended beyond the project duration, subject to the sanction of new projects.
- Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration to the aforesaid posts. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease.
- The level of educational qualifications prescribed for the posts is Candidate must possess above qualifications/ work experience as on 31.12.2016.
- Technical/Scientific Report Writing Skill is essential for all aforesaid posts.
Walk-In-Interview Venue: GEER Foundation, Indroda Natural Park, Sector – 07, Gandhinagar 382007.
- JRF & Technical Asst:10/01/2017
- Computer Person:11/01/2017