IOCL Recruitment 2016-17:
IOCL Junior Engineer Jobs: IOCL Engineer Jobs: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Mathura Published its Recruitment Notificaiton for the Jr. Engineer on its official website https://www.iocl.com under Latest Job Opening Section. View More Details about IOCL Engineer Jobs Vacancies are in mention below.
IOCL Engineer Jobs 2016-17
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 161. Mathura Refinery, the flagship refinery of Indian Oil Invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay of Rs. 11,900 – Rs. 32,000/-
Apply Online IOCL Jobs
Interested & Eligible Candidates Apply IOCL Jobs Before Please Note Down The indicated number of vacancies may either increase or decrease at the discretion of management and accordingly the reservation requirement will also undergo change. Post mentioned against Post Code A1, A2 & A6 are operated in ‘rotating shifts’ including evening shift and night shift operated beyond 7 pm attracting relevant provisions of Factories Act, 1948 regarding restrictions on deployment of women.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jr. Engineer Apply Online 100 Post
Total No. of posts: 100
Name of posts & Educational qualification:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Production: 34 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or BSc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
- Power & Utility: 10 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. From recognized Institute / University and possessing Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler
- Electrical: 22 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Mechanical Engg. from recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Instrumentation: 11 Posts
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma Course in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
- Fire & Safety: 06 Posts
- Matric plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC- Nagpur or equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License
Age limit: 18 years to maximum 26 years (as on 30/09/2016.)
Application fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to deposit Rs 150/- as application fees. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
Perquisites / Other Benefits: Besides Basic Pay and industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/ benefits include HRA / subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees Pension Scheme, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance, Children’s Education Allowance etc., as per rules.
IOCL Jr. Engineer Jobs Selection process:
First State : The candidates prima facie meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria with regard to age, caste, educational qualification, post qualification experience requirement etc as per the details submitted by them in their online application form shall undergo Written Test of duration not less than three hours. Candidates shortlisted for the Written Test shall be required to submit self attested copies of all documents related to age, caste, educational qualification, post qualification experience requirement etc on the day of the Written Test.
Second Stage : candidates shall be shortlisted for the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (which will be of qualifying nature) on the basis of performance in the Written Test, subject to documents being found in order w.r.t various criteria’s i.e. age, caste, educational qualification, post qualification experience requirement etc as mentioned in the advertisement.
Third Stage : Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of cumulative performance in the Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (subject to documents being found in order) for undergoing pre employment medical examination. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per Indian Oil’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre – employment Medical examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following official website https://www.iocl.com
Written Test :Display of names of shortlisted candidates for Written Test : Based on the responsibility undertaken about the correctness of information/particulars/details furnished by candidates in the Online Application Format, their eligibility for appearing in the written test will be decided and accordingly names of all such shortlisted candidates shall be displayed on the Indian Oil website www.iocl.com
Documents for submission on the day of the Written Test : After completion of the Written Test, candidates would be required to submit self attested copies of the below mentioned documents on the same day at the Written Test Venue :
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online Candidates undertaking the responsibility of correctness of particulars/details furnished in the Online Application Format will ensure that he/she possess all the relevant certificates/testimonials/proofs/ supporting documents especially for age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste and such other particular/information at the time of submission of online application form. Candidates interested to submit Online Application for any one of the above mentioned post will follow the steps mentioned below:
- IOCL Online Jobs application start from: 30/09/2016
- IOCL Online Application Last date : 22/10/2016
Apply Online IOCL Junior Engineer Latest Jobs 2016 at Mathura