Latest Recruitment 2014 for LDC & Assistant Posts in Cabinet Secretariat

By | January 30, 2014

Cabinet Secretariat (Government of India) invites the application for the Post of LDC & Assistant. for more information regarding age limit, qualification, pay scale etc are given below.

Name of the Post, Qualification, Age Limit and Pay Scale are given Below.

Sr. No. Name of the Post Qualification Age Limit Pay Scale
1 Lower Division Clerk 12th class pass and should have typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.

18 to 27 Years

Rs.5200-20200/-  with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
2 Assistant Bachelors degree of recognized University or institution and should have working knowledge  of computers.

not more than 30 Years

Rs.9300-34800/-  with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-

Recruitment Process:

• LDC: Competitive Written Exam, Typewriting-test on computer and Interview.
  • Assistant: Competitive Written exam and Interview.

How to Apply:
The envelope should be clearly super scribed as Application for the post of ………. and addressed to Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office,New Delhi 110003″. Candidates applying for both the Posts should send the application in separate envelopes.

Last date for Application: 14/02/2014

Click Here for Download the Official Advertisement.

21 thoughts on “Latest Recruitment 2014 for LDC & Assistant Posts in Cabinet Secretariat

1. Sanjay

Hello Sir,

I have completed PGDCA from North Gujarat University in 2009. So I can apply for this post name “Assistant”.

I’m waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks
    Sanjay

1. Sanjay

Please Sir,

Urgent Reply me,

I’m waiting your reply and So i do apply for this “Assistant” post.

Thanks
      Sanjay

2. Kamran Rabbani

Can you please tell me what is the date of exam?And will it’s admit card reach us by post or do we have to download it from some website??

3. vinod kumar yadav

Hello Sir,

I have completed B.Com frm Delhi University in 2007. I can apply for this post name “Assistant”.

I’m waiting for your +tive rply.

Thanks
    vinod yadav

4. Aiyaz Patel

Dear Admin,

i want know that what is the procedure of submit application ? and how many seats available for both post ?

Please reply.
    your sincerely
    Aiyaz Patel
    Surat

5. darshan

hi. i want to know whether v have to send only application format in advertisment or also along with certificates copy etc . and can v send it normal post or speed post or registery also. pls reply time is less

6. Rohit choudhary

sir, is this form is free for all candidates and can i fill this online. please reply.

7. Ankush Palit

is there any fees required? how do i send the application form,either general post or speed post?

8. nitin

there are only 12 vacancies…8 for ldc and 4 for assistant.. and some seats are reserved for sc/st/obc

9. vaibhav kulkarni

Yes this is fake form.nitin ur right….coz i applied for both posts and my form are retirend me today……..plz comment if anyone having similar situation like me?