Assistant Professor & LEcturer Recruitment 2014 Apply at OJAS

By | January 22, 2014
ojas

Government Engineering Collage and Polytechnic recruiting Assistant Professor and Lecturer only on contract base.Detailed Name and No.of  Posts are given below. Interested and Eligible Candidate can Apply Online at OJAS website i.e ojas.guj.nic.in

No of the Post:

26 Technology Processing(Chemistry) 0 1
27 Printing Technology 0 1
Total 194 379

Pay scale:

• Rs.30,000/- for Assistant Professor
  • Rs.25,000/- for Lecturer

Age Limit: 35 Years( 5 Years Age Relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC/Gov.Employee/Semi Gov.Employee)

Qualification:

• Lecturer( Polytechnic):First Class pass in B.Tech/ M.Tech in Relevant Branch
  • Assistant Professor(Engineering Collage):First Class Pass in B.E/M.E appropriate Branch

Important Dates:

• Last date for online Application: 21/01/2014 to 25/01/2014
  • Date for Provisional Merit list: 27/01/2014
  • Date for Interview: 29/01/2014 to 31/01/2014

Note:

Process of Selection is Available on NIC/CET website dte.gswan.gov.in and Ojas website also

Click Here For Download the Notification

Click Here for Apply Online

25 thoughts on “Assistant Professor & LEcturer Recruitment 2014 Apply at OJAS

1. KUMARI

I AM ALSO NOT ABLE TO TAKE THE APPLICATION PRINT OUT—I HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED MY APPLICATION AND GOT THE CONFIRMATION MSG ON MY MOBILE FOR THE POST OFF LECTURERS…
    AND ADMIN HOW CAN I SHARE MY APP.NUMBER AS IT CONTAINS MY PERSONAL DETAILS AND ID.????

2. charmi

I am not able to fill the application form , bcoz it shows that page cannot f
    ot found

3. Uren

i fill up my form.but i forgott my application no. so i cant print my application form.so how can i get my application no. or printout my application form.i have my confirmation id and advertisement id only.

4. Arunesh

What will be the timing of announcement of provisional merit list of lecturership?

and also anyone having any info about GETCO Process.

5. JAYKUMAR JAYANTILAL BHAVSAR

I can’t download application form, please tell how download it?

6. punit senghani

aree yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyr this can not access how i can fiill up the form …………………
    so do some thing…………….
    due to this probl, i can not apply…….

7. Parcival

i have confirmed the application of contract lecturer post what is the advt. no for that post..
    reply me fast..
    i need to get the print of my application form

1. admin Post author

i think that advt. last date is over you cant apply or confirm application now

1. Parcival

i have confirmed it… i just want the print out of that bar coded form.
            i have to appear tomorrow for the verificvation process. please help me out to get the print out

2. Parcival

Sir, please reply me fast i need to get that print out..
            or it will be ok if i dont bring that form tomorrow?

3. Parcival

reply me sir….
            what should i do now..
            sorry for disturbing you..