Advt. Appointment of Assistant Professor ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN SIX GOVERNMENT DEGREE ENGINEERING COLLEGES UNDER TEQIP-II COMMISSIONER ATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, BLOCK NO-2, DR JIVRAJ MEHTA BHAVAN, GANDHINAGAR
With reference to the advertisement on 15/08/2013, to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Professor, in various branches in Government Engineering Colleges under Commissioner ate of Technical Education, on contractual basis with Rs.30, 000 per month (Fixed) for 11 months or till these posts are filled by regular appointments by GPSC; whichever is earlier, documents verification was carried out from 29/08/2013 to 31/08/2013 at ACPC Building, Ahmadabad. On the basis of this, merit list was prepared and short listed candidates were called for place selection on 3/10/2013 and appointment for the same has been given in October-2013.
Six Government Engineering Colleges of the State have been selected under TEQIP-II, MHRD, New Delhi. To fill the vacant posts in these institutes, the eligible candidates, i.e., those who have applied earlier but are not working in government engineering college currently are informed to remain present at Admission Building (ACPC), L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad as per the schedule given below at their own expenses
Detailed Schedule is given below
|Computer Engg. Information Technology, Chemical Engg.||30-12-13||10:00 a.m.|
|Mechanical Engg., Production Engg., Industrial Engg., Metallurgy||01:00 p.m.|
|E.C. Engg., Electrical Engg., Power Electronics, English||31-12-13||10:00 a.m.|
|Civil Engg., Applied Mechanics, Mathematics||01:00 p.m.|
Important Notes for Applicant or Candidates.
(1) The details of schedule, cut off marks for respective branch and list of candidates called for interview are available on http://dte.gswan.gov.in
(2) Those candidates (a) whose documents have been verified but not called for at the selection process earlier (b) who were called for the document verification but remained absent (c) who are eligible as per the resolution for equivalency of courses of Education Department dated 28/10/2013 (d) who remained present but could not get the appointment and (e) who are called for the first time for documents verification, must remain present after ensuring details regarding cut off marks.
(3) Those candidates called for the first time for document verification, are informed to remain present for verification as per above schedule with all necessary documents of qualification and necessary documents as applicable incase of SC/ST/SEBC. If candidate remains absent, it is assumed that candidate is not interested in appointment and next immediate candidate from the merit list will be entertained. Thereafter he/she has no claim for the appointment. It is to be noted that by merely remaining present doesn’t give the right of claim for the appointment.
(4) Candidate will have to submit one set of certified(True copy) documents for qualification, SC/ST/SEBC category (if applicable), Government approved Photo identity card (License, Passport, ADHAR card, PAN Card, Election Card )
(5) Candidates would have to give their choices of place for the respective branch at the day of personal interview. If candidates who have not given the choice of a particular place then for appointment that place would not be considered.
(6) Merit list will be prepared as per the candidate present in the interview after checking their original certificates. Based on which, contractual based appointment will be given to the Six Government Engineering College under TEQIP-II project. Details of which will be displayed on http://dte.gswan.gov.in
(7) Six Government Degree Engineering Colleges under TEQIP-II project are at Bhavnagar, Rajkot, Gandhinagar, Patan and Morbi.Details of vacant posts to be filled at these institutions are available on http://dte.gswan.gov.in.
(8) Various graduate and post-graduate engineering courses equivalency has been decided as per the resolution of Education Department No. SCT/ 10 / 2013 / 616356 /gha dated 28/10/2013. This resolution is available on http://dte.gswan.gov.in. All candidates are informed to check the details of this resolution.